Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 OnrNE
Your Buttons

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

3 posters

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Spirit Energy : 33

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 Empty Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Kazu roams through the sunset setting of the sereitei without being seen, he was wearing modern day clothes, a brown cargo vest with a black shirt, fingerless gloves with brown jeans and a cap covering his red eyes, its been 2 years since he left Soifon to pursue his dreams, so he decided to go check up on her knowing she will probably scold him for it.

Kazu Hotsuma

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 am

Kazu smiled at her "Hmmm let's go for the hotsprings, it has been a long time since I ever relaxed" he said smiling at her, knowing this might be a great night spending time with Soifon and relaxing at the same time "I hope I can remember where it was...I guest that's my fault for leaving" he pointed out
    Soifon
    Soifon

Spirit Energy : 83

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 am

Soifon simply smirked and pointed down a pathway.that was the direction of the hot springs. She walked down the pathway and took two turns and jumped down a few boulders. In a cave like area sat the hot springs. Steam was swirling around the area. Perfect. She shunpoed out of her clothing and into the water that covered her chest. She smiled.the water felt nice.she waited patiently for kazu to join her in the water.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 am

Kazu saw her walking he quickly tried to catch, he did just barely of all the turns plus the jumping. He remembers so much of it in the grueling training in the past. When he arrived in the cave area of the located hotsprings, he saw the water then in a quick flash she shunpoed out her clothes "She's Fast..." he muttered as he looked at her in the water, he smiled throwing his cap up taking a single step and then shunpoed out his clothes also into the water as it splashed on his chest he smiled at Soifon "Wow this is even more relaxing" he said leaning back on the edge
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

disappointed I didn't give you something to see? soifon asked teasingly while watching him shunpo into the water. For once she let her hair loose so she wouldn't get the cloth that was braided over her hair wet. Her hair was a blueish black and slightly passed her shoulders. She actually looked more feminine. Soifon leaned back against a boulder and let her muscles relax.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 am

Kazu shrugged then smirked "Well that would've been awesome, too bad I would shown you something return....oh well" he said smirking at her knowing what she meant by that. He smiled at her then blushed seeing her long hair flow down, he never knew she looked so beautiful in his eyes, he kust smiles with the blush still in effect
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am

Soifon laughed.I think you saw me once when yoruichi was captain...remember you came with us to the springs? she asked kazu while slightly laughing at the memory. Just to make kazu blush yoruichi held soifon out of the water,revealing her upper body which had embarrassed both soifon and kazu greatly. To this day the memory made her blush.she looked up to see that kazu was blushing about something.Did he recall the moment as well?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

Kazu looks up "Oh yeah I remember..." he said pointing at her "You was real hot and your even more hot with your hair down" he said blushing, he then makes a brave move by moving closer to her hoping she doesn't mind, he looked at her at he sat next to her "Soifon....can I ask you something...I want you answer truthfully ok" he blushed inhaling and breathing out
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:46 am

Soifon lightly blushes at the compliment and Smiles.thanks... she murmured softly while watching him move a bit closer to her,wanting to ask her something.go ahead,ask away and I'll be honest.. she promised while looking up at him,brushing her bangs away from her face. She wondered what he wanted to ask her.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:53 am

Kazu eyes glanced at her smiling "I want to know truthfully....." he said as he blush apple red "Since I left...I want to know have you ever had any feeling for me?" He asked gulping a little, he said he wanted to know if she did, cause it was kinda odd she didn't slap him when they kissed, or beat down by getting so close to her, he just wanted to know if she did have strong feelings for him or not
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:57 am

Soifon blushed at his question and sighed softly remembering the day he left the seretei. She remembered how she felt. Soifon looked up at Kazu.to be honest I have to say yes...I guess I do she answered while a gentle blush appeared on her face.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Kazu looked at her smiling he leans his face closer to her, he gets in front of her caressing her face with his hand. "....do you love me Soifon?" He asked whispering knowing now she has feelings for him, and he knows why when their bodies come in contact his heart races, he considers that he have deep feelings also
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:55 am

Soifon blushes lightly as he carresses her face with his hand as he comes closer. His face was just slightly an inch away from hers. She could feel his warm breath gently mix with her own.her pulse slightly picked up speed as his body was gently pressed against hers."soifon do you love me?" the answer was obvious and he knew it but either way she wanted to tell him out loud. yes....I do she replied quietly,almost in a whisper.a gentle smile gently appeared on her lips.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Kazu's red eyes looks into hers, still touching her face. Hs heart litterally raced in tune with hers, now that the truth is out, she did have feelings for him "Soifon before I can say anything, I want to know...how you felt when I left,, so I can realize the mistake I made... " he whispered to her feeling his body temperature rising in the heat of the loving moment, hewanted to know of how clueless he was of why he question himsself about this
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Awe how cute.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Soifon before I can say anything, I want to know...how you felt when I left,, so I can realize the mistake I made... " soifon didn't feel his hand leave her face. She sighed gently.when you left..I felt upset....the reason why I wasn't mad at you was because you went to persue a dream of yours,but despite the everything I missed you completely. I miss your constant teasing,your loyalty towards me everytime I got caught in a tough situation,and I even missed your presence...even though I never admitted it I truely diid care about your well being. And I did feel depressed when you left me::.. she admitted softly while a tear fell down her cheek:
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Kazu saw her tear run down her face, he could feel what she felt keeping all of it bottled inside. He wiped the tear away "I am so sorry for making you feel like that...I really do" he said "I love you too, the only reason I came back here was for you only nothing else....all I ever want was to love you to yoou hearts content...I missed you so much.....I need you in my life" he whispered kissing her lovingly, as his heart slowed down being so close was best thing he could have
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 pm

"I am so sorry for making you feel like that...I really do,I love you too, the only reason I came back here was for you only nothing else....all I ever want was to love you to yoou hearts content...I missed you so much.....I need you in my life." after he brushed her tear away from her eye she felt him kiss her gently. Kissing him back without hesitation,she gently secured her arms around his neck once more,slightly deepening the kiss.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Kazu glides his hands down her body frame, feeling her body curves as her arms wraping around his neck showing no sign of hesistation into kissing him back . He could feel his strong body on hers, as the kiss continues he pushed his tongue past her teeth intangling his tongue with hers with their lips still showing no sign of stopping showing how much he loved her
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Soifon's skin tingles slightly as his hands glide over her curves. She parted her lips slightly,letting his Tongue in her mouth. She could feel his gently glide around hers.She blushed slightly but didn't pull away.she leaned a back slightly against the wall while in the proccess of running her fingers through his hair.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Kazu kissed her more deeply then he ever could, he crouched down a bit and took ahold of her legs wrapping them around his waist he could him getting kinda hard and big which poked her her body from being so close to her slender body, he felt kinda embrassed blushing faintly of this by in front of the captain but he didnt care
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Soifon felt kazu lift her leg a bit and she got the message. Hoisting herself up effortlessly,she wrapped her legs around his waist,supporting herself up by clutching his shoulders. She teased him slightly by gently grinding against him as they kissed. Biting his lower lip gently.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Kazu smirked than began to kiss her down her neck "Wow captain you catch on quick"he said feeling her lower body grinding against him which makes his manhood even harder than ever, he feel her grinding against it. He nibbled on her top lip then back down her neck under her chin nipping the skin. He grabbed her ass firmly while feeling her supporting his body
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Soifon shivers lightly as his bites her lower lips and kisses her neck,nipping lightly as he continues. She blushes slightly as his hand gropes her ass. She simply grinds a bit harder,feeling him growing hard. She tilts her neck slightly as he nibbles the skin on he neck. Allowing him to create his mark.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Kazu kept nibbling on her skin leaving red mark on it, knowing it might be there for quite a while. He looks at with a sheepish smile he pressed his lips with hers kissing her lustfully, as his big hard-on was sliding up against her pussy
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Soifon kissed him back and felt his member press against her opening. She shivered lightly. The stone wall feeling so cold on her bare back while kazu warmed her at her front and sides including the inside.soifon could eel and even taste his lust on her Tongue.though he wasn't the only one in that regard. Her opening was slightly wet,with her nipples hard.love and lust made her pulse pick up in speed. She could feel a slight sore on her neck develop where he left a hicky on her. It was a simple warning. She belonged to him and no one else.she broke the kiss gently and moved down to his neck. Kissing and gently sucking on the skin while nipping. Leaving a similar mark on him. she then kissed him once again feeling satisfied.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Kazu felt her her body churning with warmness, he could feel her hard nipples on his chest and he could even feel the wetness of her opening. He moaned in her ear as she left a hickey on his neck, which meant he belong to her as she does to him, also he gently rubs his body against hers, kissing her more lovingly then he shoves his huge member into her opening half way in one shot he moans feeling deep inside his captain blushing faintly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:37 am