Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OnrNE
Your Buttons

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yachiru Kusajishi.

Spirit Energy : 18

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Yachiru Kusajishi. Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Yachiru walked into the sqaud 5 area, she was alone, which wasn't normal of course
    she was always with Kenny. But to day, she got up before he did because she
    wanted to meet all the Captain's, and there was a new Captain to the 13 squads.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Meeting the Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am

Soren whom had just spent all night up walking looking around his squads area and doing other things such as listening to the gentle sounds of the night and early morning everything seeemed to be still however he felt a unfamilar reiatsu about his location he had met everyone in his squad so why was this so unfamilar? He quickly guess the obvious and thought it wasn't anything dangerous just a squad member walking around so he returned to focusing on the setting feeling slightly tired he laid back and watched the cherry blossoms float in the breeze. The mysterious reiatsu however hadn't vanished from the area it seemed to be getting further back the growing ever more slightly with time and this made him ponder a few things as he waited.
    Yachiru Kusajishi.

Post by Yachiru Kusajishi. Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am

Yachiru walked alone, untill she felt the reiatsu of the Captain
    and ran towards it, once she got there she giggled a little. "Hello Kiyo-Chan!"
    Yachi smiled and looked at him with her pink eyes, tilting her head a little seeing that he was laying on the ground. "Is something wrong Kiyo-Chan?"
    blinking once more.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am

Soren glanced at the girl above him somethign seemed familar about her and calmly he looked at her face she was quite young and had a child like demeanor. Soren pokes softly and in a manner that questioned her his voice instead of being gruff it had a mysterious tone and a calm tone to it. Kiyo-chan? Not that he didn't mind being called that he just didn't get nicknames to often. Soren spoke again still lying on his back Hmm well I was just wondering who you are and what your doing here this early in the morning and please make yourself at home.
    Yachiru Kusajishi.

Post by Yachiru Kusajishi. Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am

Yachi blinked a few more times. "I'm Yachiru! 11 squad lieutenant!" She smiled giggling more then before, she was with Kenny, which made her happy smiling still as he said to make her self at home. "My home is with Kenny, but he is still sleeping!" Yachi sat beside him. "So I came out to meet the new Captain!" She said, her pink eyes still looking at him.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am

Soren loked at the girl as she rapidly became more...bubbly Soren eyes widened from of her suddenly burst of energy and heard who yachiru was and why she had come here. Soren slightly chuckled as she took his reference the wrong way. Well thank you for visiting me been quite some time since I have seen a little staring me in the face...and what I mean is you can just consider this a second home if youwanted to after all a division member can come here if they wanted to.
    Yachiru Kusajishi.

Post by Yachiru Kusajishi. Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 am

Yachi smiled and sat on him giggling. "Alrighty Kiyo-Chan!" She smiled giggling more then before, looking around her pink eyes stopping dead at the scenes of a very strong reiatsu. "Oh goodie!" She giggled. "Another Captain or Lieutenant is coming!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 am

Soren felt it as well and he sat up and stood up towering over yachiru but yet not as tall as zaraki did and he sighed feelign another coming not knowing really what to say this was his first time however since the death of his family that he actually managed to try to get along with people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:15 pm