Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) OnrNE
Your Buttons

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

3 posters

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Spirit Energy : 33

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) Empty Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am

Kazu roams through the sunset setting of the sereitei without being seen, he was wearing modern day clothes, a brown cargo vest with a black shirt, fingerless gloves with brown jeans and a cap covering his red eyes, its been 2 years since he left Soifon to pursue his dreams, so he decided to go check up on her knowing she will probably scold him for it.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Spirit Energy : 83

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) Empty Re: Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:32 am

well if it isn't my old lieutenant kazu Hotsuma a female voice said from behind him. Leaning against a tree in just her sleeveless and backless stealth force outfit with black arm gaurds and a yellow obi tied around her waist with her hair put into two usual White clothed braids with a a ring tied at the ends. She wore a traditional pair of Chinese shoes and she had suzumebachi strapped to her back. The captain of squad two frowned slightly at the male. may I ask what your business is here?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon) Empty Re: Captain meets the Ex Lieutanant (Soifon)

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 am

Kazu turned arond seeing his ol captain, he looked kinda nervous at first but he got over it "Im doing pretty good, I just came here to visit you just checking up on ya thats all" he said smiling at her seeing her frown, he so missed that frown of hers it just reminded him of great memories, "Soifon I dont wanna start no trouble" he added seeing her in her stealth suit usually she is reveals that attire is whn she gets serious in a fight
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 am

"Im doing pretty good, I just came here to visit you just checking up on ya thats all" Soifon smirked.you left the seretei and left me with an idiot for a lieutenant *omeda* for 100 years now and you came back just to check on me? I don't know if I should be flattered or kick your ass she simply said in a teasing tone."Soifon I dont wanna start no trouble" I'm not gonna cause trouble I promise for the time being she said with another smirk on her face.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:56 am

Kazu smirked back then ta off his cap scratching his head before putting it back on "What....Soifon the most hardworking captain...flattered of my presence.....Im touched" he said smiling at her "And Im sorry for leaving ya with that idiot...I didnt really think you miss me so I took it upon myself to just leave"he said shrugging looking up at the sunset "Well I knda deserve the ass kicking, but hey Im willing to make up for it to avoid that" he said looking at her
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

What....Soifon the most hardworking captain...flattered of my presence.....Im touched" Soifon suoressed a blush and snickered.don't flatter yourself...."And Im sorry for leaving ya with that idiot...I didnt really think you miss me so I took it upon myself to just leave" Soifon frowned once again. She did miss her old lieutenant she had to admit and was not at all happy with the weakling that she was forced to call her lieutenant.Well I knda deserve the ass kicking, but hey Im willing to make up for it to avoid that" soifon looked at Kazu and smirked.and what would that be?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Kazu rubs his neck "Well what eve you seem fit really" he said looking at hewith hs red eyes, "But nothing embrassing, just something between you and me and nobody else" he said putting his hands behind his head "Go ahead and choose it can be anything you want, just as long its between us only" he said smirking at her
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Soifon sighed and shrugged.i'm not sure and to be honest I don't find it quite fair that I get to choose since you're the one who came back. soifon smirked slightly before adding. go ahead and decide for me....what do you want to do that won't be humiliating and it'll be just between us? she asked while leaning back against a tree and closing her eyes.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Kazu smiled at her rubbing his neck thinking "Hmmm...what would be perfect for me, let's see....something between my captain and I......oh I know..." he thought smirking at her with red eyes looking her "How about a kiss Soifon?" he suggested knowing it will be perfect for something between them, he always was the one constantly up for but he just wanted to see her reaction first
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:19 am

"How about a kiss Soifon?" Soifon immediantly sat up straight. She looked at Kazu for a long moment. A surprised look in her eyes.despite herself she blushed lightly.After a long moment of silence she finally said.out of all the people in this world...you want to kiss me she said while laughing quietly.she found it surprising and somewhat unbelievable that someone would want to be near her much less than a kiss. She was always thought of as the most disliked captains throughout the seretei. The painful remarks and tough training that was inflicted on her over the years made her more tense and somewhat emotionless. The only peopleshe actually compassion towards these days was yoruichi,karei,soren,sometimes patchoulii and yoichi.though before anyone inculding yoruichi. Kazu was the only person who she actually preferred to hang around her. She could literally tell him anything and bicker about everything and he would either stand there and listen or agree. To be Honest Soifon treated kazu better than most of her friends due to the fact that he accepted her as a friend even before she became a captain and they pretty much shared the same personality except for a few differences. Soifon sighed. Kazu are you sure?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 am

Kazu looks at her reaction, he saw her blush. He knew it might have caught her off guard. He knows she might like that, considering the fact she was the closest person to him even though she was such a hard case all the time he was the first person to mess with her all the time, he actually kinda missed being her lieutanant. He walks over to her closely with a slight serious look taking her hands pulling her into his arms, with his hands placed on her bare back "I'm pretty sure I want to do this...cause its the only way and plus......" he trailed off lifting her chin up with his finger "....I always wanted to kiss you...so theirs nothing to fear" he whispered smiling at her taking his cap off letting his short wild grey hair loose, he leans in pressing his lips against her gently closing his eyes caressing her body
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:22 am

Soifon felt kazu pull her close to him,she shivered lightly at the feeling of his hands on her bare back."I'm pretty sure I want to do this...cause its the only way and plus......" soifon felt his hand lift her face up to his level."....I always wanted to kiss you...so theirs nothing to fear" Before she could say anything his lips where pressed gently against hers. Letting a fant blush appear on her cheeks. Soifon gave in,letting her eyes close as she kissed him back. She could feel strands of his hair brush gently against her cheek.Letting her arms gently wrap around his neck as he held her. It felt kind of weird at first,kissing her lieutenant. But that feeling quickly passed. It actually felt nice.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 am

Kazu rubbed her back, he feel her giving into the kiss. As the kiss continues he could feel her arms wrapping around his neck, his hands glides down to her lower back he could feel his heart racing like crazy, she should be able to feel it since she is so close to him. He felt kinda odd kissing his captain but still he always wanted to kiss her, he was the only thing this close to her, he was surprised she didn't slap him but he really didn't care. He took the kiss deep for a few seconds before slowly pulling back looking at her
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 am

Soifon felt kazu's hands glide down her back;his pulse beating a bit faster in rythem with hers. She felt him slightly deepen the kiss for a few moments before pulling away from her.Soifon released her grip on him.she didn't say anything. What could she say? Another blush made it's appearance on her face maybe even a slight smile. But she still didn't say a word. She simply waited for kazu to say something.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:23 am

Kazu looked at her with warm smile, he sees her blushing for the 3rd time. He leans his head on hers gently "Soifon are you ok?" He asked knowing this might be a little too much for her to handle, he was ready to take a step back to give her some space but he stood still with his head still on hers, if she felt wrong about doing that to her he would apologize "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Captain" he whispered to her
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 am

Soifon felt his head rest on her shoulder while asking if she was alright. Surprisingly soifon just smirked and hugged him.her petite frame resting against his lean yet muscular one. course I'm alright fool.... she answered teasingly with a smile on her face. It was teasing like her tone but it was nice one. She rarely let anyone see that smile. She then picked up his cap and put it on her own head sideways like she used to just to make him laugh.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

Kazu looked at her, he saw her smirking hugging him closely with her body on his. He smiled as she called him a fool teasingly but it was nice to get something like that especially from her. He sees a charming smile from her with was a real day pleaser, what really made his day was she picked his hat off his head putting on her head "Wow....you sure know how to make a guy smile" he said smiling warmly at her kissing her nose gently
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 am

"Wow....you sure know how to make a guy smile" Soifon felt him kiss her nose and she smiled.she then put his cap back on his head and she kissed him gently on the cheek.i'm glad that i made your day... she murmured in his ear while giving him a kiss to his lips.
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 am

Kazu saw her putting his cap back on his head, kissing his cheek. He smiled blushing a bit as he didn't expect that, then when she lean into his ear telling him she was glad, his blush grew a lot darker as she kissed him on the lip, he always thought he do the kissing not her which was very surprising, he gave her a loving kiss back, pulling back after a few seconds "Have I made your day" he smirked looking at her somewhat flirting
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 am

"Have I made your day" Soifon heard the slight flirting tone in his tone and smiled.yeah...you did.. she answered while leaning her head against his chest before asking.so what do you wanna do now?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:13 am

Kazu looked at her with a smile, then his heart races when her head is placed on his chest, he blushed in embrassment kinda but shook it off, maybe deep down inside him he had feeling for her maybe she felt the same but he had to find out for himself "Well I got a lot of free time before I go back to the world of the living, I can spend a lot of time with you if ya want...and I don't care what we do as long as your there with me" he said patting her head ruffling her hair gently
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 am

Well I got a lot of free time before I go back to the world of the living, I can spend a lot of time with you if ya want...and I don't care what we do as long as your there with me"Soifon smiled and checked the time on her watch.well i've pretty much got all day to myself and since there's nothing else to do here..want to look around to see what we can do?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 am

Kazu looked at her watch also, "Hmm let's go for it" he said smiling at her taking her hand leading her to the pathway, to walk around the seireitei to find something to do, he might've forgot of what's here since he had been gone for quite a while
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 am

Soifon smiled as they walked around. it was evening and not many people where around so no one would see kazu or try to arrest him. she looked around. there was the training grounds, the cliff area, and then there was a path to the hot springs. soifon stopped walking and looked up at Kazu. would you like to spar, go check out the sunset,or hang out at the hot springs?
    Kazu Hotsuma
    Kazu Hotsuma

Post by Kazu Hotsuma Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 am

Kazu smiled at her "Hmmm let's go for the hotsprings, it has been a long time since I ever relaxed" he said smiling at her, knowing this might be a great night spending time with Soifon and relaxing at the same time "I hope I can remember where it was...I guest that's my fault for leaving" he pointed out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 pm