Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) OnrNE
Your Buttons

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon)

Karei
    Karei

Spirit Energy : 285

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) Empty I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon)

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

Karei stomps into the forested area and flops down in front of one of the trees, growling softly.
    "Stupid paper work, stupid job, stupid, stupid stupid!"
    She saya to herself as she falls back onto the tree trunk and hits her head.
    "ouch!!"
    Soifon
    Soifon

Spirit Energy : 83

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) Empty Re: I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon)

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 am

that didn't look like it was plesent a female voice teased from above in a tree. She was smirking while wearing her sleeveless and backless stealth force uniform with a yellow obi tied around her waist and suzumebachi strapped to her back. Soifon jumped from the tree and landed next to her fellow captain: mind telling me what's the matter?
    Karei
    Karei

I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon) Empty Re: I sometimes hate my job!!! (Soifon)

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 am

Sitting up slowly, she rubs the back of her head and sighs angrily.
    "I'm just frustrated. I thought this job would be more exciting, but I was wrong. I hate paperwork, who ever invented it should be drug out into the street and beaten with a stick!"
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am

I'm just frustrated. I thought this job would be more exciting, but I was wrong. I hate paperwork, who ever invented it should be drug out into the street and beaten with a stick!" soifon nodded once and sighed.I will admit paperwork isn't the best job in the world however it's part as our duty as captains to get it done...if you wish I can help you finish your paperwork for today and then maybe after we can decide what we can do to pass the time.. soifon smirked.deal?
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am

Turning to face Soifon she smiles, that did sound good.
    "Deal, thank you very much Soifon."
    she says, nodding once.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:48 am

Soifon smirked.meh what are friends for? she ten shunpoed off to Karei's office and returned with a large stack of paper that remained.here I'll do half and you finish the rest. before karei had time to answer soifon read through every scrap of paper in her pile and signed and made reports quickly. After a good hour soifon was finished. She then waited for karei to finish her half before soifon collected and placed it back in karei's office to be collected.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 am

Karei looks down at her stack with a grimace but quickly gets to work. After almost an hour and fifteen minutes she hands it to Soifon, holding her throbbing hand-wrttiers cramped hand in pain. Sighing softly, she was glad that was finally done.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 am

Soifon grabbed karei's work and shunpoed off into the females office. Setting the paper work down. Seeing three other stacks of paper that where simple reports about the world of the living. Soifon filled all three stacks out neatly and quickly. Therefore karei wouldn't have paper work to do tomorrow.with a grin soifon shunpoed back to karei's side and asked.hey you wanna head for the hot springs or would you rather do something else?
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:02 am

After soifon reapears she rubs her aching neck. All this stress was not doing wonders for her head aches.
    "That sound sgood, my whole body hurts from the stress I've been under lately."
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:07 am

Soifon nodded and picked karei up gently then shunpoed towards thensprings. Karei was then put down gently at the edge of the hit spring as soifon shunpoed out of her clothing and into the water with a towel wrapped around her. She smiled and waved karei to join her.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 am

Karei smiles softly and follows her example, once in the water she sinks down to her nose in the water. Shutting her eyes she smiles softly under the water.
    'Oh I needed this.'
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:16 am

Soifon smiled and felt herself relax. The water was nice and warm. She hadn't relaxed like this in a while and it felt good. when was the last time you got to relax karei?
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 am

Sitting up she runs her fingers through her hair to try and keep it from her face.
    "Not for a while, I've been busy lately. Drowning in things up to my neck."
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 am

Soifon nodded in understanding. She being the captain of squad two and leader of the punishment force left her with her hands full. If it wasn't paperwork it was constant missions. Soifon then smirked slightly.I guess I can imagine how good all of this feels
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:41 am

"You have no idea. Besides this I only have on other outlit for stress, and he's just as busy as I am!"
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 am

Soifon nodded and sighed.well let's not think about work right now....I mean we came here to relax right? she said in a teasing tone while jokingly splashing the female with some warm water.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am

She quickly uses her arm to sheild herself from the water and the splashes soifon back.
    "You're right, but he is one of my few stress relief outlets."
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 am

Soifon let the water make contact with her skin and she smirked lightly while nodding at karei.to be honest I'm used to tensity due to being the one with the job of training my squad members and sometimes other squad members. And also with my assasination missions it's kind of hard to relax after a while....heh a while ago yoruichi-sama would try to get ke to stop doing push ups in the hot springs she said while laughing abit about her previous foolishness.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am

Karei laughs with her and pushes her hair back out of her face.
    "Yeah, I would train so hard back in the days. I used to stand in front of a practice dummy for days. The only time i'd stop is when I'd apss out from exhaustion, which I think wasn't very good for my brain. Even after I woke up and was still exhausted I'd try to get up to keep training!"
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

"Yeah, I would train so hard back in the days. I used to stand in front of a practice dummy for days. The only time i'd stop is when I'd apss out from exhaustion, which I think wasn't very good for my brain. Even after I woke up and was still exhausted I'd try to get up to keep training!" soifon laughed.I was trained to fight in my sleep! Literally I could shunpo,dodge and attack when I'm barely concious
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 am

"Same here, but if only my motive wasn't such a sad one."
    Sighing softly she leans against the edge of the spring and hangs her head a bit.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:54 am

Soifon looked at karei for a moment. And she did something that would shock everyone and anyone if they witnessed what soifon just did. She leaned forward and brought the girl into a gentle hug.I understand how that's like.... she simply replied in a soft tone.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am

Karei hugs her back softly, fighting back ceiring tears forming in her eyes. She refused to cry in front of a fellow captain, she was the one who had to look strong for her squad. if she cried it'd make her look weak.
    Soifon
    Soifon

Post by Soifon Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 am

you know....it's okay to cry karei......I once thought it was weak to cry in front of people but when I once broke down in front of a friend I felt much better after if anything showing your feelings makes you strong...even I have to admit it Soifon said in a comforting tone while patting her back gently.
    Karei
    Karei

Post by Karei Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 am

Burrying her face in soifons shoulder Karei compltely breaks down. Bawling loudly and her tears falling into the water at a rapid rate. After penting up the emotions for so long, it felt wonderful to let the guilt and depression out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:40 am