Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  14-8
     Zilo Telavu

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  OnrNE
Your Buttons

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

2 posters

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader

J Sosuke
    J Sosuke
    Admin

Spirit Energy : 168

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  Empty J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader

Post by J Sosuke Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Bleach : Sukkarakan Kire

Character Image here
    Code:
    [img] [/img]

I hear whispers along the wind, guiding me threw these troubles

• Name : J
    • Middle Name : Ulqui
    • Last Name : Sosuke
    • Race : Vizard
    • Sexuality : bi
    • Squad : {Shinigami's only}
    • Seat : {Shinigami's Only}
    • Ex-Squad : {5th}
    • Ex-Seat : {Captain}
    • Number : {Espeda Only}

-----------------
    {Shinigami and Vizards only}

Zanpakutou

• Name : Hakumaru
    • Inner Spirit : Wind spirit
    • Zanpakutou Appearance : normal zanpakuto with a green hilt. J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  Thumbnail.aspx?i=http%3a%2f%2fwww.trueswords.com%2fimages%2fprod%2fc%2fTS-DTAW3_540
    • Inner World : A windy valley.

Shikai

• Released Form : ?
    • Phrase : Shred, Hakuzamaru
    •Shikai Appearance : Splits into two zanpakuto on one hilt.
    • Ability : Wind gathers around me creating a dragon like thing like toushiro. Im able to use wind and air for my moves.

Bankai {Captains and Vice - Captains only}

• Overall Ability : Does same as shikai but adds the abilty to use oxygen, and carbon dixode.
    • Release phrase : Bankai
    • Bankai Appearance : Same as shikai but i grow a wind tail thats very long.

Mask {VIZARDS ONLY}

• Mask Appearance :J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  Vasto_10

------------------
    {Espeda/Arrancar Only}

Resurrección

• Resurrección Appearance : (Insert here)
    • Call out phrase : (Insert here)
    • Resurreccion ability :

------------------
    {Humans Only}

• Spiritual Power :
    • Weapons :

------------------
    {Quincys Only}

•Mekkyaku (Quincy Cross) :
    • General Fighting Style :
    • Overall Ability :

Appearance

• Height : 6'3"
    • Weight : 121
    • Hair color & Style :brown
    • Eye color :blue
    • Overall Appearance :....

------------------

§ Sleeping
    § Sparring
    § none
    § none

• Dislikes :

§Haterd
    §Annoying people
    §none
    §none

• Flaws |

§none
    §none

• Habits |

§Killing
    §Doing nothing

• Fears : None
    • Goals : Kill Aizen
    • Overall Personality : He is stuck up but very loving toward people.tuck up and kinda mean at times. He is very loving toward people but that's when he wants to be. J is a surprisingly polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, J is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates the one he is talking to. When situations when attacked and he doesn't want to fight he simply try to stop to person attacking with his sword then smiling and saying "why do you attack me when I did nothing." sometimes when he has his cocky attitude he begins to insult people and start fights mostly everywhere he goes at most the time.

------------------

History

• Birthplace : None
    • Family :Aizen
    • Overall history :J died many times. once he was an arrancar and he became the 6th strongest arrancar in las noches but he died then.j was born in the human world floating in a river. A gentle family found him and raised him up to be great. As he grew he got smarter and wiser. When he was in elementary school his grades were high. When he was in middle school he was the smartest kid in class. When he was being bullied he would ignore it. As he grew he grew incredible strength and power. One day he was walking home from school. It was his last day of school and he was going to college on a scholarship. He was walking in the streets as a car came and ran him over. J was seen on the ground dead. As a spirit he had a short life. He had only been a spirit for a week until a soul reaper tone him to the soul society. J was walking through the area of the rukon district. He finally found some people to bond with even tho they were only going to be with him for a while he cherished them. They went around doing good for everyone with his group. One day came when a group of evil people came to kill them off. J was so angry that his hidden powers came out. The wind blew hard and a voice came from his right. A dragon like creature came past him and killed the people who had attacked him. After that day j buried his friends and cried that whole day. The next day j left to go to the academy of soul reapers so he didn't have to live in a dump anymore. When he was there he quickly entered the academy and did his best to be great. In the academy the teachers were atonished by his powers and abilities. He worked very hard to get his shikai. j sosuke worked very hard. he trained day and night to be the best of the best. he didnt want anyone to stop him. One day he was defeated by a very strong captain and it brought shame to him and his family. J then fought and trained harder and ever since then he stayed in squad 5 till he could defeat a million captains at once.

Role Play Sample:It toke J 10 minutes to get back when he came back he was holding a diamond necklace j gave Desiree before they broke up. "Desi." J said to himself. Then he looked at a white piece of clothing it was not normal it was arrancar like actually. "I think i know where she is now she is in hueco mundo the hollow world." j said toward everyone. J stood in front of everyone and did an incantation. " My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis." As j said this the technique it literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds,
    revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. "this is the portal toward hueco mundo. The garganta." J then turned " Bakudo 73 Tazansho." A triangular barrier came around everything in the area of the shop that meant the garganta as well. "this will make sure no one follows us. And wen we go there to make sure we don't get ambushed and killed." j said as his hand went over his face. "Dawn over me Mask of death." j said as his vizard mask was on. the garganta started to suck everyone in no one could get away not even zilo.

Last edited by J Sosuke on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Clyde
    Clyde

Spirit Energy : 6

J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader  Empty Re: J Sosuke, Ex 5 captain, new Vizard leader

Post by Clyde Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 am

i have read over this and you have very little description espicially with your zan i know you are head admin but will you add morr description

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 pm