Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} OnrNE
Your Buttons

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I}

Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Spirit Energy : 63

To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I} Empty To the states~! {Open to anyone who is currently STILL active on the site... :I}

Post by Kuraiyami Hana Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 am

Kurai smiled widely looking around out from the taki's window, studying the scene from where wshe sat. Her grandmother sat becide her salso looking out of the window, & soon her excited white kitty jumped on her lap, also looking out of the window. "Nice, Hu Haru?" she said with a light laugh as Haru pressed his face agenst the glass looking out to the buildings of the United States. Kurai wore some normal dark blue jeans, & a red shirt with the number '96' on the top right corner of it, though the shirt seemed to be abit too tight for her, to where she had to pull it down every now & again. Her bright orange hair was put into two long pig tails done by her grandmother, & hung down almost to her lower back sence she had just gotten it trimmed.

Before long, the taki came to a stop in front of a rather large hotel, they all got out, including the driver, who was kind enough to help them get their bags from the car & carry some of them to the hotel's entrence while Kurai's Grammy carryed some of them also. Haru was bounceing up & down once he was out of the taki, waiting for both of them. Kurai walked to the entrance, studying the hotel up & down, intrested in it. It was the first time she was ever at the states, & she felt like exploreing while she had the chance. Haru, soon hopped up behind her, & climbed up to her shoulder without any trouble, soon to begin lightly licking her ear, a habit of his when he was excited. Kurai laughed slightly, & began to scratch behind his ears before she looked back to the hotel, continueing to study it.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:47 pm