Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) OnrNE
Your Buttons

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

3 posters

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open)

Coyote Starrk

Spirit Energy : 24

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) Empty Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open)

Post by Coyote Starrk Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:55 am

He didn't want to invade the shinigami's land again. Truly it was a pain in the ass that cut from his sleeping time. Which he had just been doing. His fellow Espada were probably pissed off because he was lazing around while they were being caught in violence with the reapers. It wasn't his fault that Aizen was asking them to do such a thing. It was insanity that they would have to par take in something that would probably just end in pain on both side. He sighed softly, lifting a hand to rub the bottom of his chin thoughtfully, he glanced around the Espada room. How long had he been sleeping there? His fellow espada had already left, that was about as much as he knew at the moment. He peered around at the empty white chairs for a moment, surprised that he had fallen asleep there.

"I suppose I should leave now..." He said softly, looking bored. Pushing himself up from the chair he had been leaning backward in, the man looked calm. He'd have to find Lilynette and tell her that they had some work to do. Even if he did not want to do this work, hell, he rather do laundry than have to piss off that shinigami. But,this was an order from Aizen. He would follow it through to keep his alley pleased, but that was the only reason he would do such a thing. Silently, he strode toward the door to exit the room. He glanced at the watch on his wrist with a curious look before pushing the door open. He noted his fraccion leaning against the wall frowning at Starrk.

"What did Aizen-sama want Starrk?" She asked her voice held a light and curious look to it, but she caught the faint look of annoyance on her friends face. It wasn't good if Starrk was looking annoyed already. Her friend was usually lazy and bored not annoyed. Tch, not good...

"We're visiting the shinigami, Lilynette." He said simply using the watch to open a Sekimon. The strange gates started opening in the hallway before the pair spilling its light into the hallway. He looked ahead for a moment, letting Lilynette walk before him. His feet made a solid path to the shinigami's realm. He walked silently wishing he hadn't woken up from his nap so soon. Although he knew that Tia would be annoyed for him being lazy once more. He took each step as slow as he could while keeping a steady stride behind his green haired fraccion.

Entering the shinigami's realm he sighed lightly. The wolf had entered the realm of the bladed ones. His blue eyes held a look pf pure boredom to them. He did not want to be here. Lilynette stared around for a moment before kicking Starrk in the shin lightly. "Are you just gonna stand there Starrk!? Come on!" She said lightly, and then glared at him. Starrk glanced at her taking the kick and and then sighed lightly she was right he had to test their defenses.

"I'll let them notice me before I make my move." He said lightly, being his normal lazy self. He felt around. Tia was with that white haired shinigami he could sense it. The other two gates had the second and fourth espada. Well then since it was silent here, he'd wait for the noise to come. After all a wolf could go days before having to devour its meal.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) Empty Re: Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 am

Coming from one of the other gates Soren came to the south gate sighing he needed to find out answers about his friend Sieryu seeing another espada like figure standing there he sighed looking at him his white zanpaktou in hand from his previous encounter and he looked the spada once more noting him as the first espada Coyote Starrk. He sighed looking at him his white uniform and black captains jackets blowing in the wind the Siereitei had a evening setting he could feel another captain and espada fighting as well as that annoyance Byakuya going around playing the hero.Your.....Coyote Starrk the primero espada...it's a pleasure to meet you.

Soren seemed to be calm keeping a eye out for the annoyance he wondered if he could actually finish this fight rather quickly but he doubted that his black captain haroi floating in the wind that moved his hair down in his face as it bounced up.
    Coyote Starrk

Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open) Empty Re: Wolf at the Gate [East Gate] (Open)

Post by Coyote Starrk Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 am

Someone was coming, the wolf could sense it. He sighed lightly, he had been hoping no one would check so that he could of just turned around and walked back to his realm to sleep. but no, a shinigami had to decided to waltz over in this direction. His blue eyes held a look of boredom to them. He had been standing, with his arms crossed against his chest. Lilynette was peering around her light pink eye sparkling slightly. She felt the person approaching also it made her happy. Then she'd have someone to play with. She glanced to Starrk who remained staring off into the distance as if he were dazed. She wondered what could be on her other half's mind since he seemed rather quiet today not making his usual complaints about not being able to sleep.

Then Starrk's head finally moved, he stared at at the captain approaching him. He head not seen this man before but it would be interesting enough. The Espada looked bored, but truly he was taking in the landscape for a moment, he was silent his fingers curling together and then he closed his eyes. A shinigami captain, what luck that he'd have such a persons stumble upon him. He had only wanted to nap, but now that option seemed to be gone. He gazed at the shinigami captain for a moment in silence before tipping his head in response. "The honour is mine, shinigami." He replied his voice slow and smooth.

Liliyette looked at Starrk and then the shinigami and looked annoyed they were far too calm. Her pink eye reflected worry for a moment but Starrk just stared at Soren before turning back to Lilynette. He waited patiently, not attacking the shinigami.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 am

Soren seemed to look at Lilynette she seemed slightly bored and then eager when he had shown up guessing that she was ready for a fight made him slightly curious to see why she would be so eager to fight not like it mattered to her and Soren didn't particularly want to harm such a small child after all he had a child of his own. So studied her for a second after her partner turned around she seemed to rather wanted him to stay for the upcoming conflict if there was going to be one Soren would try to do this conflict peacefully instead of the brutal manner often handled by most other shinigami there wasn't a problem between this Arrancar and Soren he hadn't killed a shinigami nor a fly for that matter so why was he here?

Soren looked at Starrk whenever he said it was his pleasure to meet Soren causing Soren to sigh this was getting nowhere and he went over to Starrk not drawing out his zanpaktou but watching out for the lilynette. My name is Soren Kiyomeru Captain of the 5th division...you seem to be different aside from your partners....Ulquiorra and Barrigan perhaps Tia as well I see that you haven't killed anyone that did nothing to you....which means I don't have much of a conflict with you and it leave me with a question as well....
    Kushi J

Spirit Energy : 10

Post by Kushi J Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 am

Kaname quickly shunpoed by coyote and told him. "lets go coyote, we are all leaving now." Kaname sensed the captain but ignored him and opened a garganta and left the seen.
    Coyote Starrk

Post by Coyote Starrk Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 am

Starrk glanced over his shoulder at Kaname. His blue eyes looked bored for a moment, and then he let out a low sigh. So this had been a waste of time then? Lilynette looked just as annoyed at Starrk felt. Bowing his head to the shinigami, Starrk glanced at the garganta. The black rift was wide opening waiting for the Espada to enter so that he could go home. "I wouldn't attack you shinigami. I merely came her to see how well everyone is doing. They're not doing well if they're being attacked, so I will remain passive." He answered and then lightly tapped Lilynette towards the rift and she walked silently, Starrk followed on her heels, vanishing from the scene like Kaname had.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 am

Soren looked at Starrk and smiled calmly knowing what he said was true they weren't at the best of times and he sighed looking quietly at the scene occurring at the west gate and how that area was flood and destroyed he felt Sorry for the people that died because of that hollow as well as Ulquiorra's victims and he drew out his zanpaktou and held it to his face looking at it quietly thinking to himself. There a hole in the world like a great black and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it...I suppose you are right there is no different ways....and I was young and I have learned. Soren quietly walked away leaving that last comment flowing in the wind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:35 pm