Bleach: Souru no fukkatsu

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Hi This is a good site you should join it. and if you already have cool thanks.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Revival

Latest topics

» That's what she said.
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am by sex monster

» Kushi J WIP
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 am by Kushi J

» Bleach: Destiny's Door
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm by BDDADMIN

» One Piece: Grand Adventure
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Kamina Gurren

» I'm *Yawn* the leader.
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:32 am by J Sosuke

» Jigoku Akuma WIP
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 am by Kamina Gurren

» Zenshiro Takeru [W.I.P]
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am by Zenshiro

» Zenshiro's Tao and kido learned by his sensei
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am by J Sosuke

» Zenshiro's Zanpakuto
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am by J Sosuke

Head Admin's
Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} 1-53

J Sosuke

Admins

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} 14-8
     Zilo Telavu

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} Oocean199
Maken J hiorro

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} 26-53
Soren Kiyomeru

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} 25-23

Who is Dr. Who?

Mods

Patchouli Kiyomeru

Navigation

Affiliates

Our Button Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} OnrNE
Your Buttons

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} 1600720518a9b0da04b9bd7a5e87d141  

4 posters

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate}

Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer

Spirit Energy : 16

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} Empty Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate}

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Ulquiorra stepped outside of the gargantua looking over his shoulder momentairly as it close. A massive black guy was sitting at the gate picking his nose and barely noticed Ulquiorra. When he did pay attention he spoted Ulquiorra with ease. "Hey you maggot get away from here. This is the west gate a far to dangerous place for someone your size." The big man seemed to speaking out his ass looking down on Ulquiorra simply because of his size. Ulquiorra wouldnt stand for it with a quick sonido he was above the man fireing down a cero upon his head. The man was good enough to notice and leap out of the way but he now understood he was in trouble. Or he did until he spoke again. "Thats pretty good but lets-" Ulquiorra didnt let him finish. His blade was drawn and dripping blood. He had just leapt out and cut the mans head off his shoulders.

Moveing back to the gate Ulquiorra Fiddled with the watch befor appering on the inside of the west gate. Now inside he stopped supressing his spirtual pressure. He wanted to see if with the other if he would even get any defenders on him. Returning the blade to his zanpakto and his hands to his pockets slowly he began to walk towards the center.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} Empty Re: Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate}

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 am

Feeling the unnatural spiritual presence of a arrancar presumably since it wasn't the same to Soren or least a hollow being on alert Soren began to move towards the area where he last felt the spiritual presences mmoving also the buildings flash stepping quietly his inverted coloring made him look like a arrancar dressed like a captain and Soren stopped seeing the same colors of a arrancar and him as he landed down in front of him everything seemed slightly quiet. ...Hello.... Soren glanced over at the arrancar which he recongized to be the Curta espada otherwise known as Ulquiorra Cifer placing his zanpaktou in his hand his gazed fix on him.

((Sorry for the short meeting post at school xD.))
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer

Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate} Empty Re: Testing the Seireitei's defenses {West Gate}

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 am

"A personal vendeta? Or are you afraid? In case you didnt notice the stronger spirtual pressure at another gate of yours. Im going to assume you did and chose me anyways. MAbey you just chose me cause you were closer. I dont really care either way however i will tell you i wasnt expecting much resistance." Ulquiorra rose his hand pointing his palm at the boys face. "Let begin with the test now. Cero" A large green cero fired at the boy.

OOC: Np i love short post more to the point and im at school too ^^ BTW you stole my talkin color T.T
    Byakuya / Yamamoto
    Byakuya / Yamamoto

Spirit Energy : 50

Post by Byakuya / Yamamoto Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:38 pm

From a high pointed watched the noble man Byakuya Kuchikii. 3 Gates were under attack. North West and South. It would seem that interesting clashes were to happen soon. What with A shark lady battling out that little kid from the 10th division. It would seem the South gate lay unattended. Byakuya slightly parted his mouth drawing in a wisp of air. That was not his concern however if it prooved to open a breach he himself would see to it that the intruder was stopped and he would execute the shinigami responsible for it's defense. Disgrace...Eh Sebonzakura? With a blur his movements had entrailed him to the West gate.

You almost failed to gaurd this position. Byakuya opened his eyes as he gazed upon the gate gaurdian who despite his sizes started to tremble and sweat. Byakuya turned away as he faced the intruder. There was a flash step towards the front of him then behind him. I do not care who you are. Disturb the peace of Seireitei and you will be cut down A deep voice audibly pronounced his arrival and challenge to the Espada. Inbetween the travels Byakuya would has stuck his palm out and cast the sokatsui hado.

As his first blade response byakuya placed his right hand upon the torquiose hilt of his zanpakuto. The blade was then pointed towards the sky as the same deep voice unleashed the deadly autumn sky.
    Chire ....... Senbozakura
    The blade glowed a shade of pink and purple as the tip started to shed it's skin. The skin revealed to be tiny partucles of blade invisible to the naked eye. However with the aid of the sunlight speckles of pink or purple blurs could be seen. Such speckles would have disturbed the vision of the Espada intruder as Byakuya pointed an emtpy hand at Ulquiorra.
    Hado no on Byakurai
    The lightning travelled fast to hit the espada through the head just as the speckles had done the same. Byakuya in the whole process remained calm though a hint on annoyance was visible as his royal scarf slowly fluttered about in his own Reiatsu.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru

Spirit Energy : 228
    Location : In your room more precise see that little light in your closet?

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

Soren looked as looked as the kidou and cero crashed into each other creating a small explosion and Soren sighed answering Ulquiorra with a distant calmness. I do not have a vendeta against quite yet as well as I am not nervous I am just protecting what I care about whether or not you or I die no reason to be nervous when perfroming your duty. Soren said drawing out his zanpaktou looking over at Byakuya sighing. why is Byakuya Kuchiki here....if he felt my reiastu then why is he here....he could've been protecting somewhere else... Soren knocked away that thought and looked at him with a irritated look on his face. Byakuya there is no need for you to interfere....now stand back.
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:21 am

Ulquirroa was unphased by the man's arrival. All his attcks futile. The kido was too weak to even damage him although it did leave a light darken on his skin as his hand blocked it.. Glanceing over his shoulder to the man he watched as the blade split apart. Tiny speck of reflected light appered around. While watching the lights a blast shot straight through them towards him. However just like the last to weak. Ulquirroa sensed it coming. As an arrcar he had a heigtened sense of of spirtual sense he could sense attcks power and knew how much damage they would do befor they even hit. Just like the last this one was way to weak and was easyly blocked with a wave of the hand.

Shakeing his head ulquirra herd the other man speak. "Byakuya was it? From what i understand you apperntly mistake me for someone around fraccion of the 9th espada strength. My Heirro is much to strong to be peirced by those weak attcks you just pulled. Get serious or take your freinds advice and stand back." As he finished speaking he turned back to the origanl man who arrived. "You seem to be takeing a much more serious approch and as such i shall return the favor. However i warn you boy do not disappoint me now everyone is allowed to see this" Ulquirra slowly drew his zanpakto. Lifting it slightly he spoke once more. "Enclose" Ulquoirra's apperance changed.

OOC: Yeah i got lazy at the end cause i have to do this

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra_Cifer

Byakuya read his hierro. As for his released apperance well im sure weve all followed the show so i aint gonna comment on that one.
    Byakuya / Yamamoto
    Byakuya / Yamamoto

Post by Byakuya / Yamamoto Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 am

ooc: calling a hit Ulquirro is now dead here is my proof.
    Byakuya wrote:
    The blade glowed a shade of pink and purple as the tip started to shed it's skin. The skin revealed to be tiny partucles of blade invisible to the naked eye. However with the aid of the sunlight speckles of pink or purple blurs could be seen. Such speckles would have disturbed the vision of the Espada intruder as Byakuya pointed an emtpy hand at Ulquiorra.
    Hado no on Byakurai
    The lightning travelled fast to hit the espada through the head just as the speckles had done the same. Byakuya in the whole process remained calm though a hint on annoyance was visible as his royal scarf slowly fluttered about in his own Reiatsu.

my first hint was that Ulquirro could see such small objects visible his sight being disturbed by the pink skin/speckles. My targer and confirm of attack happens in the 2nd bold section. Just as the speckles had done the same. The speckles refering to my the petals and past tense giving off that this was done before byakurai ever happened. Ulquirra you ignored my attack so sorry to say you're dead.

IC: Byakuya's speckles known better to the public as Cherry blossom petals had travelled towards Ulquirra. Ignoring his hard outer shell known as Hierro and attacking his weak spots such as the eye. The sharp metal petals pierced through both his eyes as they entered his body. Soon following in through his mouth and nose. By now Ulquirra's lungs would also be full with the blades. Ulqiorra has said some foolish words but heh...

I have never underestimated you. It was the pity fool that is you that underestimated me
    Byakuya swung the hilt of his zanpakuto down as a slow rumble emmitted from ulquirra. They were made by his tiny blades. There was several sickening sounds of wounds opening all over the hardened body from the inside. Ulquiorra's head exploded from the inside as pink petals emerged out of them covered in blood. The espada's lungs to burst open as the same destructive metals poured out as their damage caused ulquiorr'a lifeless body to spray blood everywhere. Soon his petals of doom had ripped and shredded and ground the Intruder's body into pieces.

Byakuya turned to the captain who had arrived before. His eyes reflecting the pink petals that had just laid waste to the espada. He opened his mouth as he spoke
    Are you challenging my authority? Hado no 33 Sokatsui Byakuya stuck out his left palm towards the little pieces that were the former espada. A massive bout of flames the size of four huge houses engulfed the pieces as the burned them into nothingness. I'll take my leave to the other gates now...

exit>>
    Ulquiorra Cifer
    Ulquiorra Cifer

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 am

OOC: Not true

Your "Speckles" You never mention coming towards me. And when you put them in past tense as such is a god mod. You cant attck in past tense because that refers to you auto connecting. As such your " Speckles" didnt do shit. Also as was already mentioned your attck isnt strong enough to peirce my hierro.

For example

Bob is a average human.
    Bob trys to stab ulquirroa in the temple.
    Ulquirroa picks his nose
    Bob connects and ulqirroa dies? No his hierro is still strong enough to stop it. You need to learn to rp. i didnt miss read i chose to ignore your last paragraph since i assumed you knew you couldnt do past tense attcks however my apoligies for not calling you on it in my last post.

My apoligies. Also please use somewhat proper english. You jumped from presant tense to past tense and did too much in one post. Since techniqully i could of done a one liner say i walked 10 feet to the side and all your attcks aim sucked.
    Byakuya / Yamamoto
    Byakuya / Yamamoto

Post by Byakuya / Yamamoto Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:57 am

ooc:

like I said my first hint was that your vision was disturbed. Your vision would not be disturbed by somwthing so small unless it's very close to your eyes. If that was not enough I even clearly showed that they were on the same general path with the byakurai to hit your face. Furthermore past tense hit godmodding you could have simply intervened and stopped it. you didn't you die.
    Kushi J

Spirit Energy : 10

Post by Kushi J Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 am

(occ) sigh oi

IC: Kaname told ulquiorra to go back to las noches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm